We believe that Connecting to People in deep and meaningful ways happens best in smaller groups. At Lakeview, our small groups meet at various times during the week. Whether it is one of our sermon based community groups, one of our Bible studies, or our mid-week children’s ministries, our small groups foster meaningful relationships between people while we encourage one another in our relationship with God.
Don’t go it alone! God designed us to do life together. So, join a small group today. To join a small group, you can contact the leaders listed below or call the church office at 687-3261 Tuesday through Friday from 10 AM to 3 PM for more information.
Sermon Based Small Groups
- Sunday Small Group (Led by Tommy Howard): Sundays following morning service, approximately 11:30 AM. Meeting downstairs in the classroom off the kitchen. For more information, call 607-687-3261.
- Adult Group (Led by Doug & Maybell Graves): Tuesday mornings, 9:30 AM at the home of the Graves’ (Tioga Center). For more information, call 607-687-4231.
- Couple’s Group (Hosted by Ron & Michelle Pelton): Tuesday evenings, 6-8 PM at Confection Connection (Owego). For more information, call 607-372-8346.
- Adult Group (Led by Steve & Kristie Kreis): Friday evenings, 7 PM at the home of the Kreis’ (Apalachin). For more information, call 607-625-2656.
- Adult Group (Hosted by Dave & Dawn Jaros): Friday evenings, 6:30 PM at the home of the Jaros’ (Owego). For more information, call 607-206-4917.
Bible Study Groups
- Women’s Bible Study (Various Leaders): Tuesday mornings 9:30AM at Lakeview Chapel.
- Women’s Bible Study (Various Leaders): Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8 PM at Lakeview Chapel.
- Men’s Bible Study (Led by Bill Van Duzer): Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8 PM. Meets during the summer at Hickories Park.
- Prayer Group (Led by Art Reynolds): Wednesday evenings from 6:30-8 PM at Lakeview Chapel.